The G4 POWER-PUC™ for is NOW AVAILABLE WITH COLOR CHANGING LEDs is easier to install and capable of even wilder effects!!
POWER-PUC™Wheel Lighting Kits have made a quantum leap forward. You wanted color changing - DONE! You wanted easier installation - DONE! No Wheel removal is necessary.
Don't buy this kit unless you want to be the center of attention wherever you go. Fit to your stock wheels for a fraction of the cost of aftermarket wheels and guaranteed to get more attention.
These Wheel Light Kits have to be seen to be believed. LED lights ON your wheels.You pick colors, sizes and options, so you can never see another bike just like yours. The possible designs are endless and limited only to your imagination. No modifications necessary to your bike!
- Fit just about every 2000 - Present Harley Davidson models including Muscle & CVO's.
- Up to 3 colors on each wheel or choose RGB Color Changing LEDs
- LEDs attach directly to the motorcycle rim
- 3 Conductive tracks coupled with composite brushes guarantee over 100,000 miles of use
- Industrial Velcro is used to mount the PUCs for easy removal for maintainance or adjustment
- Up to 3 solid colors on each wheel or choose RGB for a color changing set-up
- Can be used with your existing LED accent kit or choose one of our controllers below (see Add to Cart)
No wheel removal is necessary however a motorcycle lift, center jack, or stand is strongly recommended so that you can freely spin the wheels during installation. Typical installation requires 2 people, about 6 hours, some soldering is required, and knowledge of RGB (4 wire) LED accent strips. Typical professional installation should take 2-4 hours.
Kits do not include LED lights for the engine area of the bike. Click here for LED Kits
Kits do not come with LED strips. You have to add them using the drop down menu's below. All strips are RGB style (color changing strips) but in order to have a color changing system you must purchase the RGB color change remote.
For solid colors you would only use 2 wires from each strip (example: for Red your would use the black wire which is ground and the red wire which is red power. For Purple you would use the black wire for ground and the Red & Blue power wires together).
Click here for Power PUC installation instructions